'Respiratory Protection in Healthcare, fit-testing and beyond'
MON, 25 MAY 2020 (BANK HOLIDAY) @ 8PM
- To discuss the considerations required when using respiratory protective equipment in healthcare settings
- To discuss the principles of respiratory protection and equipment
- To differentiate between surgical masks & different types of respirators FFP1, FFP2, FFP3, reusable & loose fitting
- To describe how this impacts the dental team and dental practice
- Raise awareness on different employer and employee responsibilities
- To discuss the potential impact Covid-19 has on the provision of dentistry and the PPE choices for the dental team.
The CPD event is aimed at Dental Hyginist & Therapists & their supporting staff to gain a better understanding of the principles of respiratory
protection in the healthcare workplace through sharing guidelines, best practice & our experiences
the CPD event meets the criteria for the GDC’s development outcomes B, C & D