The BSDHT operates an accreditation scheme to help ensure a consistency of quality and standard for CPD educational material used by its members.
CPD educational material produced by manufacturers and submitted for accreditation will be assessed by an Accreditation Panel established by BSDHT
and where approval is granted the material will carry an Accreditation Logo (see right).
The Panel will grant permission to use the accreditation logo for material that:
- is relevant and of a standard appropriate to members
- has been designed using sound educational principles
- contains stated Aims and Learning Outcomes
- is aligned to the stated Learning Outcomes
- is evidence based with current and relevant references
- provides an opportunity for evaluation/feedback.
Terms and conditions
- The accreditation logo is for use by manufacturers to support educational material that will provide Continuous Professional Development (CPD) of relevance
to members of the BSDHT.
- Accreditation will not be given to consumer products or materials.
- An initial fee, to be agreed between BSDHT and the manufacturers, will be charged to cover Accreditation Panel running costs.
- If accreditation is awarded, a licence fee will be paid, permitting the use of the Accreditation Logo for one year.
- The licence fee is renewable on an annual basis for as long as the accreditation logo is in use.
- There is a discount structure for more than one module.
For further information about the scheme, please complete the application form below or contact the Honorary Secretary via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Fay Higgins via email at email@example.com