BSDHT Launches First Smiles 2018
The British Society of Dental Hygiene and Therapy (BSDHT) is delighted to launch this year’s First Smiles campaign, which will be held on Friday 15th June 2018.
The campaign aims to:
- Build essential relationships between nurseries, schools and their local dental practices
- Educate children and those who care for them about the fundamental aspects of good dental health
- Improve the oral hygiene habits of children across the UK
- Make children feel more comfortable about visiting a dental practice
- Integrate oral hygiene within health education in schools
- Tackle the worrying rise in tooth decay and extractions among children in the UK
It’s so easy to get involved – there are various materials available for free on the BSDHT website, including letter templates to send to local schools and nurseries, as well as an FAQs page and ideas on what you could cover. Plus, there will be free goodies available to take with you, which have kindly been donated by our professional sponsors Oral-B and Brushlink.
Find out how you could get involved today.
Call 01788 575050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are currently no comments
Please log in to leave comments
If you are not yet a member you can register here: Member Registration