Coaching and Mentoring
When did you last have space to reflect upon your current situation and future direction?
- Are you newly qualified and feel you need support in navigating the early stages of your career?
- Do you have ambitions and ideas but not sure where to start?
- Are you stale and bored in your current job?
- Do you have something you want to achieve?
- New job?
- Own business?
- Educational goals?
- More confidence?
- What’s holding you back?
- Do you need to make the leap but not sure how?
BSDHT are proud to introduce a new Coaching and Mentoring programme for members that can help you discover your strengths and empower you in achieving your goals
You’ll receive up to 6 sessions of coaching / mentoring, where you will explore your motivations and goals, and how to achieve them.
Coaching and mentoring can help you to:
- Discover your strengths and weaknesses and align these with your vision and goals
- Achieve aspirations increase commitment to positive changes
- Improve work / life balance
- Manage relationships positively
- Build resilience
- Improve communication
What you can expect from your coach / mentor:
- An experienced person to share knowledge whilst supporting you on your development journey
- Space to explore your current situation and future aspirations non-judgmentally
- Working together as ‘thinking partners’ to help you achieve your goals
- Confidentiality & Commitment
- Questioning to challenge your thinking
- To hold you accountable for your commitments
If you’re interested in receiving coaching and mentoring or want to know more contact BSDHT enquiries, where we can send an expression of interest form to get started on your path to being your best you!